MISSING ORDER INFORMATION
Before filling out a Missing Order Form, please take note of reasons why credit may not been posted.
Make sure you followed the SHOPPING INSTRUCTIONS prior to shopping at the ClubShop Mall.
- You must wait 10 days from the time you received your purchase or completed your travel reservation (including, air, train, hotel, cruise, car rental)
- We are unable to investigate orders over 90 days old.
- Please allow 72 hours (96 hours if submitted on a three day, holiday weekend) from the time you submit the Missing Order form, for us to credit your purchase on your Transaction Report.
- Due to government regulations, you cannot earn ClubCash on any type of Prescription Drug purchase(s). You may file a missing order for any Non-Prescription item(s), within that order.
- If you have questions regarding your ClubCash or Redemption of your ClubCash, you should ALWAYS contact us first. Contact Us
DO NOT CONTACT THE MERCHANT or our affiliated partners about your ClubCash.
CLUBSHOP MALL MERCHANTS
- Some Merchants will not allow for the investigation of Missing Orders. To determine if the store you are shopping with has this policy, Click on the information icon at the store's listing.
- Some Merchants will not allow for the investigation of Missing Orders. To determine if the store you are shopping with has this policy, Click on the information icon and the Gift Certificate icon at the store's listing.
- Some merchants will not credit us for the portion of the purchase you made using a Gift Certificate. Example: If you make a $75.00 purchase and pay $25 of that purchase with a Gift Certificate, you will only earn ClubCash on the outstanding $50.00 of that purchase
- Most merchants will not allow credit on an order should you choose to use a form of payment other than credit card or bank draft. For example, Google Checkout, Bill Me Later, PayPal, Kangaroo, Cash On Delivery (and others) may be acceptable forms of payment on a merchant's website, however they will not allow credit on these types of alternative payment options.
- No credit will be given when you select an In Store Pick-Up
- If you contacted a store directly about your order (perhaps to change the order, shipping address, or due to credit being denied, etc.), it may create a new order from the store, which will not be tracked and for which we will not get the credit for.
MISSING ORDER FORM
- You must provide us with a Missing Order Form in order for us to research your order, you must READ and COMPLETE the form with the information we require in order to research the order.
- DO NOT submit a Missing Order form more than once for the same purchase.
- If we are able to verify the tracking information and if the purchase price is $150 or less, the appropriate credit will be given for the purchase, prior to our contacting the store and before beginning and completing our investigation.
- Any order with a purchase price of more than $150, will not be credited until the investigation with the merchant has been completed.
- If, through our investigation, the merchant denies or refuses credit for a purchase, we will notify the purchaser that we are unable to confirm an order with the store or vendor (that came from the store or vendor being accessed from the ClubShop Mall) and the credit will be negated from the purchaser's account
- You must have provide a copy of the original invoice/receipt or the Missing Order, you must include the dated email headers of your original email invoice/receipt, or will not be investigated.
- SUBMIT A MISSING ORDER